Since 1968 Carpemar is a provider of the Energy industry
- The 3rd generation entered the company and decided to start a new line with self-developed and self-produced articles: antifreeze and heat transfer liquids. In the same year, their distribution starts, too.
- Blue Sun® antifreeze based on propylene glycols receives homologation certified by INTA (Spanish Defence Ministry) being the first antifreeze of its type in getting this approval.
- The Spanish IDAE (Institute for Energy diversification and saving, Spanish Industry Ministry) published Carpemar for the first time in its list of solar energy providers.
- Alstom Wind Energy homologated two products Blue Sun® (Propylene Glycol based) and Luzar Organic (Monoethylene glycol based) for their equipment on and off-shore.
- First International sale was achieved, hence the beginning of a successful new markets development.
- Collaboration Agreement with two research groups of the University of Zaragoza for the development and improvement of new and actual products.
- Carpemar decided to intensify activities for international market development
- The ICEX, an agency of the Spanish Economy Ministry dedicated to support companies in their international business, decided to include Carpemar in their programme ICEX NEXT.
- Propylene Glycol Coolant gets NSF HT1 Homologation for its use in incidental food contact. At this moment, Carpemar is the only company in Spain with this homologation for an Antifreeze.
- Developepment of smart sensors within an industry 4.0 and digitization strategy detected in the market.
- Quality Management System is certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems and ISO 45001:2008 Occupational Health and Safety Management System are implemented in the company management system.
- SIEMENS-GAMESA homologated our Luzar Organic and commercial relationship starts.
- Carpemar achieves EcoVadis Gold rating for its commitment to sustainability.
- Nowadays, 17 self-developed products are being provided to 7 different sectors in more than 21 countries worldwide.
- Carpemar is awarded again Gold rating in CSR by EcoVadis. This time with an score of 70/100, higher than the one achieved in 2020.